Welcome to our family blog. This is the place to keep up with our adventures at home and on the road. We hope we can be a blessing to you. We are grateful for the friends that stop in to pray and encourage us.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Kickin' the Cabin Fever
What could be better to chase away the winter blah's than a day at the Beach??!!
After leaving the beach, we enjoyed dinner at one of our favorite, but rarely visited restaurants. Then we laughed our hearts out listening to A Prarie Home Companion. I can't remember having a more perfect day together in a very long while.
Hi, I'm getting caught up on your blog...I haven't been blogging in forever. You all are so beautiful at the beach! And the closet looks great. I totally get the need to wallow in the one place in the house that has some semblance of order. That's why I like to look at my made bed...since that is the ONLY neat place in my house right now! I miss you! Wish we could see you soon. Nor long till baby will be here. Hope you're feeling well! Give our love around there.
1 comment:
Hi, I'm getting caught up on your blog...I haven't been blogging in forever. You all are so beautiful at the beach! And the closet looks great. I totally get the need to wallow in the one place in the house that has some semblance of order. That's why I like to look at my made bed...since that is the ONLY neat place in my house right now!
I miss you! Wish we could see you soon. Nor long till baby will be here. Hope you're feeling well! Give our love around there.
Post a Comment