A family photo wall in progress in our upstairs hallway.
The finished kitchen in use (but cleaned up for pics. ;) )
My lovely tin backsplash installed by my sweetie. I love how it ties the dining room and kitchen together. So bright and pretty!
My bluebird of happiness gifted to me by my sweet Great-Grandma Dolly.
And one of my favorite treasures...the tin ceiling has been saved!! Hooray for David. He did a wonderful work!
Our master bedroom turned out so sweet and cozy...
...curtains for the closet. Doors took up a little too much space...
One of my favorite features of this old house, the grates for the heating ducts....
A favorite print of mine...
Special treasures I've collected over the years...
Our sweet escape. :)
Last for this post is our family room. We still have some painting to do and we've already moved furniture around since this photo was taken. We sure do love this room, though. I especially love when we gather for family worship. Many sweet memories to come in our own Keeping Room.
The letters above were crocheted by my mother for our home. They are so special to me. I'm so glad to have a lovely place to display them in this house. (still need to develop some photos for the frames, though.)
I love the prints above the desk. We pulled them out of a damaged antique book to frame.
"By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches."
Proverbs 24:3-4
2 comments:
You are truly creating a Haven, my friend. I soooo want to come visit. Ah, well, one day, Lord willing :)
You are so sweet, Linda. :) I would love a visit with you again. Your house or mine. :)
Post a Comment