Those little fingers are very tempting. She hasn't decided if she prefers those like her big sis, Honoree', or her thumb, like one of her big brothers. ;)
That smile and sweet giggle gets me through the days and a few long-ish nights. (though those are few and far between now, thankfully. ;) )
Susannah has *always* been Kindy's biggest fan. From the moment Susannah heard I was pregnant, she had a kiss and hug for Baby Kindy at least once a day (but usually much more). She loves this little baby girl more than I've ever seen anyone love on someone. So very sweet.
Kindy really enjoys playing in her little rain forest. I found this great play yard at a yard sale for $5. It's so sweet and plays the most soothing music and sounds of a real rain forest. Confession: sometimes I turn it on just to hear the sound of rain falling. Very relaxing. :)
Precious booties made with love by a dear, far-away friend. This same friend sent little cowboy booties for Honoree' when she was about this size. I love, love, love baby booties. :)
Sister Love. They are so adorable together. I love to soak it in.
"We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing."
2 Thessalonians 1:3
No comments:
Post a Comment