Stacking wood...
Why, yes. They *did* coordinate their outfits to stack wood together. Don't all lumberjacks wear red? ;)
Papa and Grandma came to spend the day helping us with our yard work. Grandma was very busy working and playing with all her little girlies. She has quite a following. ;)
Taking out what dead limbs we could reach in preparation for Hurricane Sandy.
A special treat for us today. An inverted rainbow right over our house! Actually, we could *almost* make out the full ring, but one side had clouds covering it. What a neat blessing. :)
"As the appearance of the rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the surrounding radiance. Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell on my face and heard a voice speaking."
Ezekiel 1:28
2 comments:
What a wonderfully productive day!
Elizabeth's pictures are gorgeous!
I agree, Linda. She has a great eye. If she starts playing with editing it'll be amazing what she can do. ;)
Post a Comment