Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Recovery Station

Spent this weekend recovering from having my gall bladder out on Friday. I forgot to post to ask for prayer, but I know many of you have been praying for us. Thank you.

This week we'll be laying low and letting Mom get as much rest as possible. David was home on Monday, so we needed to get some appointments done. I'm ready for a quiet week now.  Hoping to plug away on some grading, review some lesson work, do some good reading with the children, and make some progress on Christmas crafting.

Here's the view from the couch:

Kindy in the puzzle bin.

Puzzle Party!

 
Lesson work for the bigs. Getting in some writing assignments this week. Hopefully they'll post to the blog this afternoon, so stay tuned! :)

 
My favorite part of my day today is reading The Poky Little Puppy with my 2 year old. I've worn that book out over the years, but the littlest ones haven't heard it for a long time. I don't think Honoree' ever has. Pretty sure this will be the week of The Poky Little Puppy since we've already gone through it 3 times today.
 
And I don't mind One Bit. ;)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Tracy,
I hope you are feeling better. I can't believe how big your Kindy has become, it all goes by so fast. I miss "seeing" you on Momys, I haven't been there due to not spending much time on the computer, but I think of you and enjoy looking at your blog!
Dani from momys

Tracy said...

Thank you, Dani. :) I haven't been good about keeping up with blog reading. I'm afraid my reader lost all the blogs I follow. :( Even so, I haven't been doing as much reading as I used to.

I hope you are doing well. How have things worked out with Timothy? I'll bet he is getting so big too! :)