Welcome to our family blog. This is the place to keep up with our adventures at home and on the road. We hope we can be a blessing to you. We are grateful for the friends that stop in to pray and encourage us.
Oh my Tracy...she is precious! I love the one of her with Haddie. Wow! Very cute! Wonderful mother's day shots! I also love the ones of her being held by all of the kiddos at church on our church blog, too!
5 comments:
She is such a dolly baby! So precious! :)
Oh my Tracy...she is precious! I love the one of her with Haddie. Wow! Very cute! Wonderful mother's day shots! I also love the ones of her being held by all of the kiddos at church on our church blog, too!
Love to you all!
M
sHE IS SO GROGEOUS! cAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER IN PERSON!
So beautiful! Can't wait to see her in person!
How Precious! Looks like the cat is quite fond of her as well!
Post a Comment