Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy 3 to Miss Verity-Grace!!

What? You're getting tired from all these birthday posts?? Tell me about it!! It's one party after another over here, and we're SO grateful!! :D

Verity-Grace, the Cutie Face turns 3 officially tomorrow. We celebrated tonite by roasting hot dogs and marshmallows at the backyard campfire. She picked the Ginormous sized marshmallows for extra ooey-gooey fun. 

Ruth caught a "big one"!!









Verity's birthday is the last of the four girlies'. She was so excited to finally have her turn at opening presents.

A new bike






We praise the Lord for you, our sweet girl. As your name speaks to the truth and grace that the Lord offers, may you always be a light for Him!

"Grace, mercy and peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love." 2 John 1:3

3 comments:

Our Peculiar Lives said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!

Susanna said...

Oh she is so precious!

Happy birthday, Verity-Grace! I love your name!

(I've never seen such enormous marshmallows!)

Sara said...

I see I have missed LOTS of posts lately! Happy Birthday to all you precious girls. Much love from the Bilodeaus!