Monday, May 28, 2012

Verity-Grace Turns Four!

Birthday Season keeps us hoppin' every spring. Verity Grace is the last of the four girlies to celebrate her special day, and the anticipation is almost too much for a little girl to handle.  When her day finally came, it was mixed with joy and disappointment that it lasted for such a short time compared to the Waiting. ;)  More than once I heard my birthday girl cry, "But I want MORE birthday!"  *giggle*

To celebrate, we met Daddy at an overlook for a picnic lunch. It was a beautiful day and we all enjoyed the fun of getting out and eating more cake. ;)





One day just isn't enough for a birthday you waited all year long to celebrate...poor thing!
"But I want more birthday!!"

Our precious Verity-Grace, we love you and all of your sweet ways.  You are in a hurry to be "big", but we treasure you just as you are. May this year be full of joy, sunshine, and smiles for you!

No comments: