Monday, August 24, 2009

David's Newest Project

It's amazing to me what a talented, skilled and determined husband I have. I am so proud of his latest accomplishment, a two-car garage done from start to finish! Aside from the original site work, electrical, door installation and the taping of the drywall, David completed this project with his own two hands, and those of some very dear and able friends.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic! You do have an incredible dh! :D I didn't know you had a blog; I'll check back again.

Tracy said...

Thank you, Naomi! I am a bit of a dunce with blogging and just opened this up for others to read. As you can tell, my posts come sporatically. I'd love to get better at staying current, but, well, you know! ;-)

Unknown said...

Well, sporadic or not, I'll check back. And the garage looks great. :)

Sara said...

Your blog is great! I like all the pictures. Your garden is amazing! Youre a pro now...youll have to teach me a few things when we come back. I read a book from the hotel here about girlfriends and thought of you and the blessing you are to me! I miss you already. Give my love to everyone there! sorry for the typos...cant quite figure out this keyboard!

~Stephanie said...

WOW! I'm always impressed when I see "handy" men work! What great friends your family has!