Welcome to our family blog. This is the place to keep up with our adventures at home and on the road. We hope we can be a blessing to you. We are grateful for the friends that stop in to pray and encourage us.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Our New Ride
Once again, David's skill and talents amaze me! Here are the before and after photos of our newly painted "Home Away From Home". David did the painting and we had the stickers added after. Even before we headed out of state, we had some great opportunities to share our love for the Lord through the simple words on the RV. We have been so surprised by the friendly waves, honks and cheers we receive from other drivers as we cruise Cross Country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh you guys...this is great! I've been checking your blog for entries and finally see some! Yeah! Glenn saw photos of the RV on Dave's phone, but I love seeing the real pictures on the blog! What a wonderful way to give testimony!!! Looks great! We've been praying for all of you! Love from NH!!!!
Thank you so much for your prayers!! We miss you all and Elizabeth keeps saying she wishes everyone from church could be with us on our stops. What a caravan THAT would be!!
Love you guys!!
I love it! I'm so amazed at the paint job too! WHooo hooo!
Post a Comment