Sunday, September 27, 2009

At the Center of it all...Jesus is The Center of It All!

As we drove through Kansas, we found another treasure among the backroads. The Geographical Center of the continental United States. What was even better was seeing that at this exact location, alongside the marker there was a chapel and three crosses giving testimony to the love and grace offered by our Lord, Jesus Christ for all who will trust in Him. I was so blessed to see those simple crosses. Without words, they still speak volumes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the cross you beckon me, draw me gently to my knees. I'm lost for words so lost in love. I'm sweetly broken, wholly surrendered to you Jesus.

Winslowfamilyatgraceaboundingfarm said...

Oh...I just love this post...well...we love all of your posts! Keep them coming...but this is definitely one of my favorites!
We love and miss you greatly! Mary for the Winslow clan!