Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Brainery and an Invitation for a Blog-along

For Christmas, we put together a new school room for the children.
(they thought it was the coolest!)


It's been dubbed, "The Brainery".
(neat posters, huh? Got them free from the Ranger's Station when they were closing up for the winter. :D )


This is where you'll find us hanging out tomorrow since we are Back To School!!!
(Littles play rug - I hope this works...I hope this works...I hope this works...)




Invitation:
Any of my bloggy friends out there starting up school again tomorrow? Would you care to post pics and details of your first day back at the books? I'm thinking it may be a fun way to get rolling again and we'd love to peek at how school looks at your house. :-)

I'll plan to take some pics, post our menu and maybe even get some of the kiddos to type out their writing assignments for the day. Please share what your day looks like, too!  Leave a comment here to let me know you're joining in so I won't miss your post. :-D


5 comments:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Can I join in, even if we didn't take the whole two weeks off?? We just took off about 4 days...

I pray all goes well tomorrow!

I have a room waiting to be set up as a schoolroom, seeing yours has made me want to set ours up! I'm waiting for some desks....

Blessings!!

Tracy said...

Yes, join in! I'm so glad you will. :)

Thanks for your prayers!

Our Peculiar Lives said...

Praying all goes well! :) We had an unscheduled almost two weeks off due to surprise company, so I think we'll be back to work tomorrow too. Dh is working nights tonight so doing school in the morning is a good way to keep the noise level manageable so he can sleep! :) Is it really January 2011 already?????

Tracy said...

Jennifer, I'll be praying for you as well. It sounds like you have a god plan. :)

Tracy said...

Uh, sorry, I meant "good" plan. But, it's likely also a God-plan as He leads you through your day! :D