Honoree' wasn't impressed with the choppy water and chilly temps. She spent her time in the sand.
Lunch time!! Dad grilled dogs on real charcoal briquettes. Impressive!
We brought the canoe in hopes of fishing, but it was too windy to go out.
Digging to the bottom of Lake Winnepesauke.
Kindred slept the day away.
Elizabeth read in the sun. She finished her book, The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom. (one of Mom's favorite books. <3 )
Ellacoya State Park.
Beautiful.
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! What is the temp there? Poor Elizabeth would ROAST alive here. :(
I'm not positive on temps at the lake. They were saying low 90's today, but it was windy at the lake, keeping us pretty cool. I was actually cold when I was out of the water.
E is hoping to make herself a suit soon. She was perfectly happy to lounge in her skirt today, though. :)
Love seeing your happy family enjoying each other, having fun together. We miss NH. Thanks for sharing!
Looking forward to sharing more summer ideas with you, keep your eye out.
Hugs!
Post a Comment