Welcome to our family blog. This is the place to keep up with our adventures at home and on the road. We hope we can be a blessing to you. We are grateful for the friends that stop in to pray and encourage us.
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Gifty-Gifty
Spent some time helping the girlies make a special gift for Nana's Christmas package this year. Pretty cute, huh?
Yes. I've finally succombed to the pinterest craze. So many fun things to make. :D Here's the template if you want to give it a try.
Lovely! I've been wanting to try these with my girls and haven't gotten to it yet. May be just the thing this afternoon while I work on Christmas stockings. Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Lovely! I've been wanting to try these with my girls and haven't gotten to it yet. May be just the thing this afternoon while I work on Christmas stockings. Merry Christmas!
We did the ballerina snowflakes too! My girls love them. They are now hanging up everywhere in their room. :-)
Very cute! Looks like they were fun!
Post a Comment