Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jesus Loves You SNOW Much!

If we are measuring God's love by the snowfall we've gotten this month....

(Elizabeth's pics with the *good* camera)















 
....then we can rejoice in every flake the falls and say.....
 
(Joshua's pic of "Narnia" with the *little* camera)
 
(Tracy's pics of a walk-about-town with the *little* camera...aka...not so great quality) 
 
 (power outage just waiting to happen..)


 
 
(snow is measuring...ohhhh....almost to the top of the boot...)


(my view from under my hood...)



 
 
 



 



 

(the garden beds are under there...fast asleep...)

 
...Let it snow and cover us completely!
 
"And I will make them and the places all around my hill a blessing, and I will send down the showers in their season; they shall be (snow) showers of blessing." Ezekiel 34:26

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So beautiful. I really wish we could have one good snow here but it all seems to be getting stuck up north w/ you guys!! Love you. michele