Friday, May 2, 2014

Look Who is Springing out for Spring!

Yes, it's been a loooooooong winter.  And I haven't kept up our family blog well, even though we've been buried in the house under all the cold and snow this looooooong winter brought out way. 

Did I happen to mention how loooooooong this winter has been?

But, all that hibernating has been productive.  Now that the grass is growing greener and the flowers are beginning to bloom, so am I! 

We are excitedly growing a new little Baby Dear, due in early November.  I'm fourteen weeks along in this photo.
 
 
Not quite two years old, Kindred is trying very hard to figure out just WHERE that Baby Dear could be hiding.




 
 
It was a tough first thirteen weeks, but I am thrilled to shout out, "Welcome, Second Trimester!!!  I am THRILLED you have brought sunshine, relief from nausea, and energy to enjoy the warmth and excitement of the months ahead!"

No comments: