Tuesday, April 27, 2010

14 Week Serious Scrapbooking Challenge

Here's a challenge for all of you scrapbookers out there! Whether you use digital or traditional scrapbooks, I'm guessing a little motivation will do us all some good. ;-) I'm giving myself a 14 week challenge to conquer my mountain of album projects. I'm hoping that making this a priority this summer will get me caught up and give us the opportunity to enjoy the memories we've been making over the years.

So, if anyone would like to join me, the challenge begins May 1st and goes until July 31st. I'm using this week as a prep week to be sure I have all the supplies I need to get the work done. Start working on your list and let me know if you're ready to take on the challenge! :D

Prep-Week : (last week of April)
Organize & sort supplies/projects
Order CM supplies
Install & learn photo software
Organize & sort digital photos

 14      Order prints for album projects; finish R’s baby album (journal & assemble)
 13      Finish Zu’s baby album (crop, journal & assemble)
12-11 VG’s baby album (power-sort, crop, journal & assemble); order prints for H’s album & T2T albums
10-9   H’s baby album (power-sort, crop, journal)
  8-7   E, & J’s Toddler to Teen albums (made current); B,R, S, V & H’s Toddler to Teen (pre-decorated & made current); order prints for CC album
     6   Finish Texas trip album (crop, journal & assemble)
 5-4   Cross-country album (power-sort, crop, journal & assemble); order prints for 2008
     3   2008 Family Yearbook; order prints for 2009
     2   2009 Family Yearbook; order prints for 2010
     1   2010 Family Yearbook

No comments: