Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby's First Bath

It's a tradition in our family that Daddy gives the first bath to every baby. It's a sweet time for David to spend with our new little one. I love to see the tenderness he has with our babies. Just melts my heart!












Our sweet Honoree' is doing so well! I am praising the Lord for a baby that is nursing well, gaining weight, and winning the jaundice battle. I can't even describe what joy and relief I feel in not having to deal with the stress that we have had with the last four babies. Thank you, Lord!!!

4 comments:

Our Peculiar Lives said...

She looks SO good! Thank God! I'm so glad you're having an easier time this time and she's doing so well! Precious pictures!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!! Thanks for posting the birth story...so glad you got the peaceful birth you wanted.

--Naomi

~Stephanie said...

Praise God, Tracy! I can only imagine your relief to not have the stress of jaundice and all that. (((HUGS)))

The Hartford Family said...

Welcome Honoree'! You are a blessing to your family - another soul born in His time to further round out and perfect the whole family! God bless you Tracy and David with rest and His unfailing provision. Thank you for sharing your site and pictures. What a beautiful family! The children are learning so many good things...we are proud of them and you.

- Grace, Lance and family