Hey ya'll, check out these ADORABLE booties gifted to us by a dear friend we have yet to meet!
Some of my most precious friendships have come out of my connection with the internet community called Momys (Mothers of Multiple Young Siblings). Not only have I learned a HEAP when it comes to homemaking, mothering and walking with the Lord, but I've been blessed with little gifts along the way that remind me of the Lord's love for our family.
These sweet little cowgirl booties were crocheted with love and filled with yummy tea bags as a special treat to me from a dear Momys friend. I'm not too embarrassed to say that I spent a significant amount of time dressing up my newest baby doll just to get some pics to share! These little booties will be a precious keepsake for me. Thanks, Kay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment