Hi! This is Elizabeth, and all the pictures in this post are of my cat Hadassa and her three kittens: Kish (boy), Jair (boy), and Vashti (girl). From the age of 3 days, to 7 weeks! (Time flights-by way to fast for me!!)
The Kittens where born in my room,
on July, 30, 2010. This picture was taken
later when I moved the little family into
Mom and Daddy's room.
The kittens' first pictures! Three days old.
Vashti seems to know she's the only girl because she enjoys Honoree's things more than the boys!! Ruth, Ben, and Daddy seem smitten by Jair.(not to mention everyone else!!) While Haddie and her sons enjoy a little fresh air.
Having kittens has been such a neat experience, but even though it has been so nice I really think that for someone as unprepared as me. The best next step is to enjoy these kittens a little while longer,till they leave, then start learning as much as I can, so if I ever can have a next time I can enjoy it, not panic about it. But those adorable little faces will always be smiling at me in the back of my memory!
2 comments:
Bettsy, excellent post. The kittens are a lot of fun right now. Kinda wish they would stay like they are forever. I am glad that you had a chance to experience having them. The work has given you an opportunity to see what it's like to have something that is your own.
Love Daddy
Loved your post Bettsy. The pictures are so cute!!
Mrs. Kimble
Post a Comment