Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Guy

Thursday we celebrated David's birthday. We enjoyed a trip to Kittery Trading Post (a very cool outdoorsmen store).  It wasn't a long road trip, but it was a treat just the same.


'Coon hats and furs...doesn't everyone bring these to a trading post??

Reading time while Daddy shops...

You're sure it isn't MY birthday, Daddy??

Ready...Aim...Fire!

From there we headed to a fun restaurant. Everyone was very excited to see Daddy kiss a moose before he could enjoy his birthday treat.


I wish I could find the words to rightly describe my amazing husband. Long before I ever met him, a loving mentor counseled me that I should only marry someone who would challenge me to grow. My David does that daily. His love for the Lord, his family and for me is humbling.  I am forever grateful the Lord chose this precious man to be my best friend in life. Happy birthday to you, David. May you know how much you are LOVED!

3 comments:

~Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, David!

Meranda said...

Gotta love the Kittery Trading Post...now a spot that is a meeting place to see my parents when we only want to go halfway. :)

David Menard said...

Blessed to be your guy!

David