Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life...Is Good.

















Just sayin'. ;-)

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I love these pictures! That is such a great picture of you and your husband, you two look so happy and relaxed. :) Thanks for sharing.

~Kristi (blessedwinter from momys)

Tracy said...

You are so sweet, Kristi. Thank you for stopping by our blog. :)

Linda said...

Yes, I agree those are great pictures, and the one of you two came out wonderful.

Take care,
Linda

Tracy said...

I really like it too, Linda. We have a gifted photographer coming along. ;)

~Stephanie said...

Love the picture of you and your husband and I especially love the daddy/daughter picture!

Your photographer is GREAT!

Sara said...

Hi dear friend,
We have a mutual friend who brought over a meal the other day and she mentioned she had seen your blog..."Is Tracy a photographer?! Her pictures are amazing!" I have to agree! I love the toes in the sand and all of them. Great job!
Sara
PS I miss you too! It's been crazy...we started school...need I say more?

Tracy said...

Oh, what a sweet thing to say! I love taking pics, but I'd have to learn how to actually use all the features of the camera to be a photographer, right? Sometimes I just get lucky. And the feet pic was taken by David. (I just told him the angle I wanted. ;) )