Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dreamin'

So just what does a mother of seven busy little bodies daydream about anyways? Wait, she has time for daydreaming?? Well, you have to fill those early morning hours nursing a baby somehow, right?

I have two things occupying my brain right now.  It's a toss up over which will happen, if either. But, I think it's fitting that a Mom of Many fills her thoughts this way.  A Kitchen/House remodel or A Road Trip.

Organization or Escape. 8)

It's hard to decide. Do I go for a little of this...



































...and a bit of this...


Well, okay...so when I dream, I dream a little TOO big. But, the remodel talk is taking on Great Proportions lately.


Then I get to thinking. Remodel = Mess. Do I really want to live in the mess or do I want to trade it in for what waits for me behind Door Number 2???











Boy, what's a girl to do? Spend the winter making a mess to control the mess or hit the road and escape it all?  Ahhh, so hard to decide.  

Either way, my California Dreamin' is a lovely respite.

2 comments:

~Stephanie said...

Hmmmm... does door #2 include coming to see me? If so, I'd choose that one! LOL

Dana said...

Definitely pick door #2 -
And Meet Up With Us! Don't know where we will be, but that's why we have wheels, right? ;)
We would love to meet your beautiful family!!!
:) dana