Here I am in my kitchen, boppin' along to the internet oldies while I conquer the Kitchen List for the week. It makes me smile when I see my kiddos giggle at their Momma doin' the twist while stirring the soup. ;)
I'm also enjoying some great memories of my own mom. She loved listening to oldies. As I dance the kitchen floor, I can't help but think of the way I used to giggle at her Cool Moves. 8)
So, the To Doo-Wop List for this week: (har-har!)
Granola
Snack mix - done
Puppy chow (dessert) - done
Cabbage salad - done
2 chickens roasted & picked & stored - done
Chicken corn chowder - done
Taco soup
Beans to soak - done
Vegies cut for the week - done
Lunch - done
Gingerbread
Cranberry muffins
Sweep - done
Dishes & Laundry - Never Done (grin)
The rest of the team has been busy too.
David:
Change out spark plugs in RV - done
Generator back in RV - done
Replace fuel pump in generator
Fix vaccuum cleaner - done
Take apart bunks in RV - done
Clean out work van - done
Build new foundation for bed in RV
Burn HUGE piles of brush/cleared trees - done
Elizabeth:
Daily chores - done
Help Mom in kitchen - done
Play with kittens
Play in new fort
Boys:
Daily chores - done
Stack wood - done
Pack up slip-n-slide - done
Build Super Cool Robot - In Process 8)
Girlies:
Baths - done
Chores - done
Naps - done
Help Daddy - done
Play
Baby Girl:
Sleep
Smile
Nurse
Play
Ahhh, Saturday. It's busy, but wonderful. Different Busy is a welcome break from Regular Busy.
Especially when you can Shoobie-Doo-Wahhhh your way through. :D
2 comments:
I need to be more intentional about Kitchen Days. Things are just a wee bit overwhelming right now. LOL
I can relate, Steph. This is only my second kitchen day in a long while. It's been nice to get back to it after such a busy season.
Still praying for you!
Post a Comment