Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back To School!

A few pics of the last few weeks. It's hard to believe we'll have 3 weeks under our belts tomorrow!

Hittin' the books...



The Lunch Line...


Today's Menu: Sloppy Joes, pickles, vegies and apple juice...yum!


And a sweet reward for a mother's diligent efforts...


Homeschooling truly is a privilege. With all of it's challenges, I learn more through these little people than I ever could have imagined. We have some kinks to work out in our schedule, and I noticed my eyes still look a little sleepy in the picture above. But, like I always say...the least I can be for a God that gave all for me is Tired. :D

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Tracy I love your blog it looks like you are having alot of fun . I just caught my blog up a bit but it on the homeschooling blog. Not sure how to tell you to get to it . Iknow Iam lucky I can turn the computer on LOL . But it shows our first couple of days. And we love it !!!

Tracy said...

Thank you, Wanda. I have your blog on my list, so I was able to see your post. I'm so excited for your first year of homeschooling. It's going to be a great adventure!

~Stephanie said...

I just love your school! All spread out at the kitchen table with little Honoree on your lap!

We start this week... I hope to post pictures on my blog.

Miss you! ((HUGS))

~Stephanie said...

Oh and where did you get your lunch trays! I need those!

Tracy said...

Thanks, Steph! The lunch trays were a thrift store find. The kids love to use them. Every so often we have a "school lunch" and set up our own cafeteria while I share stories of life in the public school. It's pretty funny. (a dollar well spent ;)