Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend Prep

The children and I spent Friday preparing to welcome guests for the weekend. It was such a treat to host a couple small get-togethers of my "momys" friends. (MOMYS is an internet community. I've been a member for five years and have met some of my most precious friends there.) 

It was a very busy day.

Inside cleaning...

Fresh bedding for overnight guests...














Yard work...













Making everyone smile!



















We enjoyed a campfire supper with our first guests....(I've declared that I'm allowed to have bad hair on a work day. 8)













David's creative cooking technique...













At the end of the day, sleep was very sweet.

4 comments:

Our Peculiar Lives said...

so fun! I hope you had a wonderful time!

Tracy said...

We sure did! Thanks, Jennifer. Wish you had been here too!

~Stephanie said...

Oooooo I can just feel the excitement of your family buzzing around finishing tasks, getting ready for guests!

PS: I miss you! :(

Tracy said...

I miss you too, Steph!! I pray you and your sweet family are well. Our days are so very full right now. But I do so miss momys!