You know, the day *I* wake up before David and drag everyone out of bed at the crack of dawn. At least that's how David knows my favorite event of the year has arrived. It's Balloon Rally Weekend...HOORAY!!
What a fantastic way to enjoy God's beauty!
4 comments:
great pics! that looks like such a wonderful weekend!
How cool! I am sorry that we missed out this year. Maybe next time! The photos are great. I really like the one looking up inside the balloon. Have you guys ever ridden in one?
We have not ridden in one. Personally, I'm too much of a chicken, but I'm thinking the kids would jump at the chance. Well, all except Zuzu, who was certain the balloons were going to fall down on us. She was so excited to go this year, and then spent the whole morning tucked behind my legs. Poor dear. Next year will be more fun for her. ;) Especially if your family is able to join us!
B-e-a-utiful as my Julianne says.
Post a Comment