Day Two
Well, the closet itself is Done! Decluttered, organized, prepped for baby's items to fit in and to do the seasonal clothing switch-a-roo in a couple of months.
I know, I know, it still looks like a closet. Close your eyes and imagine with me that all of those storage boxes are matching bins with printed labels. The hangers are color coded for each child. (Speaking of that, just WHERE have all the hangers gone?!?) And there is no need for that bin of mismatched sox or the box of mismatched shoes in the corner.
I admit that over the next week this room will be my new hangout when I want to have a little order in my life. I am a strange one, for sure. ;-)
I took some top and bottom shots. It's not an easy thing to get a good photo of a closet! Not bad for fitting a family of almost 9 in one closet, huh?
Now that that room is looking lovely...I have a real mess in my bedroom to conquer! I did get most of the basement items arranged today. Still have more wall hangings to do and the children's closets to sort out as well. The week is still young. ;-)
2 comments:
It looks great, Tracy! Now prop up your feet and take a well deserved break. :-)
Thank you, Teresa. I'm doing just that. ;-) (at least for a few minutes, right?)
Post a Comment