By Elizabeth Menard, for a Valentine's Tea Party, 2010
As you know the theme of this tea party is a "Thankful heart tea", and I would like to tell you why I chose this as the theme. Lately our family has been struggling to find the funds for our daily needs, and at times it can be very discouraging to know we can not get something we thought we needed. But God will make sure we get everything we need, and most of the time it is much more than we really do need!!I feel so full-to-the-brim with thankfulness, because it seems like every time I turn around there is something new to be thankful for! I know each family has there own struggles, and none of them are always the same. So I am encouraging each one of you to find things to be thankful for,no matter if it is enough money to buy groceries, or just your dad getting a job. I know from experience, that there are things to be thankful for around every corner, you just have to be looking for them.
As you know the theme of this tea party is a "Thankful heart tea", and I would like to tell you why I chose this as the theme. Lately our family has been struggling to find the funds for our daily needs, and at times it can be very discouraging to know we can not get something we thought we needed. But God will make sure we get everything we need, and most of the time it is much more than we really do need!!I feel so full-to-the-brim with thankfulness, because it seems like every time I turn around there is something new to be thankful for! I know each family has there own struggles, and none of them are always the same. So I am encouraging each one of you to find things to be thankful for,no matter if it is enough money to buy groceries, or just your dad getting a job. I know from experience, that there are things to be thankful for around every corner, you just have to be looking for them.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in everything, for this is God's will for you Christ Jesus!!
THE END
2 comments:
Thank you for the challenge. You often challenge me and inspire me.
Thanks, Steph! My dd wrote that for her Valentine's Tea she hosted this past weekend. I'll be sure to pass your words along. :D
Post a Comment