Monday, February 22, 2010

The Great Closet Clean-Up

Day One

This week's big project is to clean out and organize our family closet along with the children's closets in their rooms. It was a big job today, but I managed to gut out the family closet and organize the mess...I mean our belongings into zones to accomplish throughout the rest of the week. I thought it would be fun to post pics of the before, during and after as we work. It'll keep me motivated, that's for sure!

Before:



Day 1 Progression:
And one of the messes I need to conquer this week...whew!!
Stay tuned and cheer me on...PLEASE!!!

4 comments:

Our Peculiar Lives said...

You go girl! I wish I was "joining" you in the great nesting phase! :)

Tracy said...

Thank you, Jen! You are doing a great job keeping that baby snuggled in and healthy. That's hard work!

Teresa said...

I so need to get into my closet and clean it out. We've done all of the others, but mine has gotten pushed off. One day we plan on having a family closet, but not here.

Great job!

Winslowfamilyatgraceaboundingfarm said...

Go Tracy, Go!! Slow and steady! You are doing great!!! We know first hand here how encouraging a cleaned and organized closet is!!
Yippee!!

Love you lots!

The Winslow Fam is cheering you on!
xoxoxo