Saturday, January 28, 2012

Monday Mega Purge - A bit early ;)

I didn't update last week because I hadn't gotten much done.  I'll try to remember what's gone out over the last two weeks.

Sold:
8-10 ladders
Paint pot sprayer thingy
A couple other paint equipment type deals

Donated:
2 large trash bags of clothing
1 box of books

Trash:
1 large trash bag of clothing and other items from the closet
An assortment of other misc items from cleaning out busy boxes, closets and toy bins.

I have a gigantic bag of clothes and a smaller bag to donate from my closet purge today. There are 3 smaller bags to drop off to friends. A box of kinex that the children don't want. But, I can't count those since they haven't left the house yet. ;)

Getting that closet done was a huge boost of motivation for me.  I was able to fit a dresser in the closet and can't wait to get it all set up for Baby Dear.  Maybe I can post pics soon when I have it "just so". :)

Some things are really coming together. However, when we do the big room switch in 2 weeks, then the stuff will really start to fly! I can't wait to get the house rearranged and purge out more toys and such. I love the feeling of seeing stuff GOOOOOOO!!

No comments: