Welcome to our family blog. This is the place to keep up with our adventures at home and on the road. We hope we can be a blessing to you. We are grateful for the friends that stop in to pray and encourage us.
Monday, August 13, 2012
Math Week
Math Week isn't so exciting around here. We still got a few pics, though, of students hard at work.
You have to turn your head a little for this one, but skittles make all math yummy. :)
So, I may have missed some announcement or something, but you seem to be focusing each week on a different subject. I've always been intrigued with the idea of planning out 'focused' schooling like that. I love seeing your family and your school 'in action' - thanks for sharing! And yes, skittles make math much more bearable. M&M math is always a hit around here.
Linda, we're in a "catch up" mode here from last year. With the house and baby, we have a lot to do. ;) A friend gave this idea to me to just focus on one subject a week and it's going so well for me. My tired, sleep-deprived brain really likes only thinking about one thing at a time. ;)
2 comments:
So, I may have missed some announcement or something, but you seem to be focusing each week on a different subject. I've always been intrigued with the idea of planning out 'focused' schooling like that.
I love seeing your family and your school 'in action' - thanks for sharing!
And yes, skittles make math much more bearable. M&M math is always a hit around here.
Linda, we're in a "catch up" mode here from last year. With the house and baby, we have a lot to do. ;) A friend gave this idea to me to just focus on one subject a week and it's going so well for me. My tired, sleep-deprived brain really likes only thinking about one thing at a time. ;)
Post a Comment