David is officially a licensed CPA!! We got the word this month and his license arrived in the mail this weekend.
When I first met David, I had no idea what becoming a licensed CPA entailed. I had no idea the rigorous course of study it required. I didn't realize the number of hours required to simply pass a licensing exam. And, I certainly never imagined the Lord would choose for David to wait until he was a father of 7 children and another on the way before accomplishing this mountainous task! WHY would the Lord choose that sort of timing instead of the way the tidy way the world directs us to lay out our life and career plans? Surely it was to show just how truly Strong and Mighty our God is. Thank you for joining us in this adventure through prayer over the past year and a half.
Congratulations, David!! We are all so proud and grateful for the work the Lord continues to do in and through you. Love you!!
2 comments:
What excitement you all must have felt!!
Congrats to your dh, Tracy!! :)
whoo--hoo from the Winslow gang! That's such an accomplishment! We are proud of you!
Love to you all!
The Winslow Family
Post a Comment