Welcome to our family blog. This is the place to keep up with our adventures at home and on the road. We hope we can be a blessing to you. We are grateful for the friends that stop in to pray and encourage us.
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Science Week 2012 - Day 4
Flowers and Fruits today. Yum. :)
Flip books...
Worksheets...
Delicious experiments and observations... :)
...and the ever growing Word Wall. Pun Intended :)
"And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peaceby those who makepeace."
I'm enjoying your school-time photos. Wish I could be a student in your school! Everyone looks as though they are soaking it all up-what a great teacher/mama you are!
1 comment:
I'm enjoying your school-time photos. Wish I could be a student in your school! Everyone looks as though they are soaking it all up-what a great teacher/mama you are!
Post a Comment