Each day, after helping the younger ones complete their varying folds for their lapbooks, Elizabeth and I worked on some quilt squares. We haven't finished them all, and I need to get a few more photos of the ones that are done, but here's a sneak peek...
We enjoyed our traditional Three Kings' Night pageant this year on the 12th Day of Christmas and opened our stocking gifts.
Following the Star...
Bringing gifts to the child, Jesus...
Our Narrator...
Our own Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...
Director and cast...
Another year of a Special Kind of Worship helping us focus on the power and miracle of the life of Christ. May we always remember that his birth only holds meaning when it is attached to his death and resurrection. What a mighty Savior we serve!
1 comment:
What a great find. I would love to use that next year. I was thinking this year how to make the 12 Days of Christmas even more special. We keep our tree up until at least Epiphany. Oh and we have exactly the same bouncy seat for baby! How sweet all your children look for the pageant!
Post a Comment