What a crazy thought that our sweet Babiest one is already at her first birthday. What a year this has been.
She's given me a run for my money as far as sleep goes. I've never had a baby fight me to sleep through the night. I've learned a great deal about the Lord calling me to pray and meditate on him in those wee hours.
She has certainly captured our hearts. She has all her sisters doting on her for every little peep she makes. She also has two sweet brothers who love to snuggle with her but would never admit it. ;)
I'm excited for her to discover and explore in the coming year. She's such a baby in our hearts, it's hard to imagine her toddling around. She is like her sisters in taking her time to walk and do things on her own. Why bother when you have seven willing servants at your beck and call?
Please pray with us that this coming year will be one that keep Kindy safe, healthy, and secure in the love of her family. That security lays the foundation of her knowledge and love for the Lord.
"Yet you are he who took me from the womb; you made me trust you at my mother's breasts. On you was I cast from my birth, and from my mother's womb you have been my God."
Psalm 22:9-10
No comments:
Post a Comment