Wednesday, January 20, 2010

12 Weeks...12 Things The Countdown Begins!

After two days of snowfall, we're buried and April feels VERY far away. But, when you take a look at the calendar, it really is true that this baby is due to arrive in only twelve weeks!! GASP!

Okay, don't panic. We're going to take this Baby Prep one week at a time. I've put together my 12 Weeks-12 Things list.  One project each week will leave us well-prepped for baby's arrival.  It also leaves me feeling a little less overwhelmed. ;-)  And, hey, I even get another cool list to check off. Oh, how I love my lists!

I'm posting my list on the side of our blog so I can see it and check it off. It's quite motivating to see things getting done!

Does the Lord have something coming up in your life that you need to be preparing for? I encourage you to prayerfully make a list of all that you can do to be ready for His blessings. :-)

No comments: