Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We celebrated at home, as usual. Our First Round of the party was with the little girls. We played games while the littlest ones enjoyed a "new" box of toys we borrow from our local toy swap.  They stayed up until 9pm...that's late for the Girlies!




Once we got the littles tucked into bed, we hunkered down for Round Two of the party. It ended up being a pretty quiet as everyone settled into a craft instead of the games and movies we had been planning. It was nice to spend that time with the Bigs, but I got pretty tired with all that quiet!

Elizabeth loves to make Yarn Doll Families. Joshua made the grandpa and I had the job of making the baby. (of course! heehee!)


Oh, and did I happen to mention....????


We'll be welcoming a new baby in the new year! 14 more weeks until our newest little Blessing on Board arrives.  What a gift!

5 comments:

Our Peculiar Lives said...

That looks fun! That doll family is so cute. You look great too! Happy New Year!

RobinC said...

Tracy, it look like you all had a wonderful time celebrating the coming New Year!
I can't believe you only have 14 weeks left to go until your newest blessing arrives - wow!

Oh, and Haddie is the sweetest little thing. Yay, for Elizabeth's kitten!!

Tracy said...

Robin, I know! When I count the weeks backwards it seems to go a lot faster! heehee!

Jennifer, thanks! We are working on posting our first tutorial on making the dolls. Hopefully it will be up in the next week. They are an easy and fun project for little, busy hands. ;-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update, Tracy. I loved all the new pictures. :) I have to get me one of those shirts! LOL

~Stephanie said...

1. Love the shirt!
2. Love the yarn dolls. I'll have to do some with my dollies around here. And too funny they let you make the baby. *giggle*
3. Happy New Year!
4. Can't wait to meet #7!