Welcome to our family blog. This is the place to keep up with our adventures at home and on the road. We hope we can be a blessing to you. We are grateful for the friends that stop in to pray and encourage us.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
My Trip to the Spa
My children treated me to a trip to the Spa today.
They have a lovely front desk...
...and waiting room.
I decided to go all out and order the Full Treatment.
It was the best Spa I've ever been to. But, make sure you are ready to drop some Big Money!
4 comments:
Wow...I didn't realize there was such a high class full service spa right in Pittsfield! Must be only exclusive members get in, huh??
That's very cool! What a treat! Great job Elizabeth!
Okay, that is officially the sweetest thing I have seen lately! How special!
Haha Mary!! Yes, it very exclusive. Only those who will overlook the laundry piles are able to get in! :D
Post a Comment