Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kitchen Day Returns!

It's been awhile since I've been able to get back to my normal routine of Kitchen Day on Saturdays. It seems that once we settled in from our trip the holiday season started up and everything just kept changing.

So, while David is busy at a town budget meeting, I'll be busy in the kitchen!

Baking:
3 loaves yeast bread, one pan dinner rolls
4 loaves pumpkin bread
2 loaves gingerbread
Oatmeal cookies
2 loaves Leftover oatmeal-blueberry bread

Cooking:
Beans to soak
Hambuger casserole x2
Chicken casserole x2
Applesauce

Hopefully I'll still have some energy left to help the Girlies get their room in order before Big Sis returns from a visit with Grandma and Papa. We'd like the room to look pretty for her. :D

The rest of the day we'll be working on simple winter decorations. Well...after a nice nap!

No comments: